The Super Bandit utilizes design concepts proven at the Indianapolis 500. Extensive wind tunnel and on-track testing enabled Simpson to design-in the most efficient vents and stall strips to reduce lift and buffeting.
Vents and stall strips control air stream to reduce lift and buffeting, increased cooling.
- Snell SA 2010 Rated, manufactured in the USA
- Best for multi-use, stock car, drag racing, sprint car and karting
- Classic Bandit flag ship design, improved aerodynamics through design innovation
- Head and neck restraint compatible; radio communications available
- Side pipe option available
- Available in sizes 6 7/8 - 7 3/4
Available in White, or Colours (Colour options from £25 extra)
This helmet meets required MSA UK Motorsport guidelines as Snell SA2010 -sticker inside helmet under liner - You can download the official motorsport downloads on our site
- call us to see what 3 and 4 layer nomex used suits we have in stock at great prices
NOTE: Custom Colours may require additional Lead Times. (please call 01773 835666 for advice)
*Shipping Insurance available
A note about head and neck supports (HANS):-
We offer helmets with HANS posts fitted by the helmet manufacturer (OEM), a helmet option that is pre drilled, or a helmet without Hans options.
We would strongly recommend that if the helmet is intended for use with a HANS device, that the posts are factory fitted by Simpson at the time the helmet is produced.
If you require HANS posts with full FIA approval, Please see the SA2005 Diamond back helmet, or the X Bandit Pro versions.